Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mobile Uploads

Finally! Finally i figured out how to take the pictures off my phone and put them on the computer. Ya know, it only took me like 8 months to figure out. :) so here are some of the pics i have been taking over the last eight months!

Texas Sky! Wow. I mean, WOW!!! That is a real pic. no photoshop. straight off my phone! Love it!
Me with short curly hair. i love this pic.

This was coming home from New Mexico. This sign was posted a few different times at the rest stop we stopped at. Ummm...scary! i dont want to have to keep my eyes peeled for snakes while i'm peeing! It totally creeped me out.

This is a panoramic view of my current room. it is messy. as you can see.

The Dallas Temple at night. I spend a lot of time at the Dallas Temple. I love it!

Dallas Temple during the daytime. "Look at that sky. Talk about blue." Who knows where that quote comes from?? ;)

More temple. Yeah, I might be obsessed. I dont know.

Me in my car. Most likely stuck in traffic. It happens often. Its ridiculous. But i love this pic.

Myself and Lori. I love love this pic. We look so silly.

Oklahoma sky! It was magical. On my way to Nebraska!

Winter Quarters Temple! Omaha, NE

Dallas Temple at night. I told you i was obsessed!

Lori climbing down from an "ant hill" or something. Ant hill is not right. it is something little insects make. i cant remember what they are called. but we were at the zoo. and she had just been sitting on it!

When i was in IN in december, Trevor and i went to get some Apple Cider. or AC as we call it. This was outside the store. Apparently the AC is the boy in this pic. lol.


And there you have it. Some of my life in Texas.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Texas sky indeed!

    Also, I love the pic of you in that pretty red dress ice skating with the AC. Nice.

    Also, I love it when you take pictures in Oklahoma because it means you're coming to see ME.

    AND the pictures I owe you? Haven't forgotten. Haven't done it yet, but haven't forgotten. And I really think that's something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really IS saying something!! And i appreciate everything you do for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al, I rather enjoy the short curly hair. And sorry I've missed all your calls! But I did go see your movie, so we should chat about it soon. Bye now.

    ReplyDelete