Saturday, October 30, 2010

Austin

Once upon a time there lived a girl who had a good life. But on occasion her life got a little stressful and she needs to escape. So she did. She ran away to Austin, Texas to meet some new people. It was fun, and refreshing. Then at the end of the weekend she went back to her good life. The End.

Alex was my accomplice. It was super fun. We walked around downtown sixth street. We at pizza on the street and listened to local music and met people. Boys mostly. Really attractive people of the male gender. I think they might be breeding gorgeous people down in Austin. I don't know how they do it. Maybe something in the water? The relaxed atmosphere? I don't know, but I want to go there...always!

I was wearing a batman shirt while we were walking around and i soon realized that I had aquired the nickname "batgirl" amongst the locals. I don't know how this happened considering I got called this more than once, by people who were in completely seperate places of the downtown area. One guy came up to me when we were listening to a guy play his guitar and started out with the phrase, "I dont mean to be creepy"...that is never good right? If you have to give that disclaimer...something is wrong. But before I could saytoo much this "non-creepy" guy had lifted up his shirt and was showing me his Batman tattoo on his chest. Apparently he thought I would want to see this due to the Batman logo on my shirt. Later in the night I got proposed to by a very attractive guy because of my shirt. I said yes. :) Unfortunately his girlfriend was standing next to him when this all went down. It never woulda worked. ;)

Austin rocks!!!

3 comments:

  1. "I figured she'd gone back to Austin, cuz she talked about it all the time." I'll have to add it to my list of must-see places.

    LOVE the new picture of you up top. Woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, who knew Batman had such influence. I need to dress the whole family in shirts and see what happens in our town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew that T-shirt would have such power?!

    ReplyDelete