Thursday, June 20, 2013

Houston

I went to Houston last weekend to visit my cousins.  They have a little a little girl who is about 16 months old and super adorable.  She pretty much loved me.  I mean, don't all kids love me?  Haha, okay, no.  They don't.  But she did.  And I loved her more.

 

She loooooooves legos.  I built the towers.  And she destroyed them.  We had a mutual understanding.



We also went to the Museum of Natural History and saw the dinosaurs exhibit.  Very cool stuff. 




This is my cousin Patrick in the above pic.  And that is a dino sloth below.  A sloth!  Crazy!





2 comments:

  1. 16 months, that is exactly how old Heather is! That little girl is super cute, and destroying lego towers is Heather's favorite game too. That makes her real popular with Hallie and Hanna, who for some reason haven't come to the same mutual understanding. Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is TO DIE FOR.
    Like, I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete