Saturday, February 8, 2014

Painting Instructor

Guys I did it!  I am certified painting instructor!  What WHAT!!

Here is the certificate to prove it.

These are the paintings I did during the course:








There was one more I did but its not done yet.  Close, but not quite done.  

So what's next?

Well I am pretty busy with work and babysitting at the moment but babysitting will slow down in mid April.  In the mean time I plan to attend some painting classes to just watch and maybe help people so I can get a better feel of the teaching part of it.  I also plan to try and teach some free classes to some friends so that I can learn how to do it.  If you want to take a free painting class sometime soon, hit me up!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to take a painting class with you! "I am an artist, so if you don't like my art, you can just get over it." Maybe someday... somehow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Amy, I will probably never forget that sentence and the way you say it so obnoxiously. Hahaha. Love you!

      Delete
    2. I would LOVE to take one of your painting classes!!!!! I've always wanted to try out painting.

      Delete
  2. I was looking at this post again with Hallie sitting next to me and I said, "Look what Al painted Hallie." and so Hallie looked up and said, "Wow, mommy. She's an artist!" Did you know Hallie wants to be an illustrator when she grows up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did know that! I mean I've heard you say it/blog about it. I'll be sure to keep the pics on my fridge from her so when she is a famous illustrator I will have some priceless material. :) And thanks Hallie for the compliment.

      Delete