Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Copperas Cove

So i went to Copperas Cove to visit my Ray Ray Lish (Reina) and had an awesome time. I needed to get away from being lonely and feeling very detached from everything. Reina is always good for bringing up my spirits. Here is what i did: I got lost (due to someones poor directions), learned to play poker. Had amazing beginners luck, and then promptly lost all my chips from over eagerness. We made cookies and decorated them. Go Colts! We made a ton of food for Aaron's birfday party (her husband). I almost hit a car when i didn't listen to Reina and tried to go around her when the coast was not so clear. I then almost bashed in her back end when i tried to get out of the way of the bright yellow oncoming car. lol. I saw a 2008 Pontiac Solstice in someones yard for sale, in black. i wanted to steal it/buy it! we did each others makeup and took pictures. We also discovered that Reina and i carry all of our body weight in our hair just like Britney Spears...(you had to be there). i almost shaved my head!! It was just what i needed. Jason said was i was noticeably happier when i got back.
Sorry for the sideways pic...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time. Those cookies look DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete