Thursday, April 8, 2010

Catchin' Up

I went on a date a few weeks ago and i have been meaning to put up pictures, but i just hadn't gotten around to it. It was a triple date with my friends Lori and Alex. My date was Charley. Lori's date was Sev, and Alex's date was Buddy. We went out to eat at a fabulous little restuarant named Mi Concina's, in downtown Fort Worth with amazing Mexican food. Then we hung out in Barnes & Noble for a while. We looked at books. Played on the esclator, and played a few silly games while waiting. We were actually being kind of a little loud because we were laughing so much, but *shrug* it's not a library. Then we went to a comedy club named "Four Day Weekend." It was pretty funny. Overall I had a really good time. :)

Left->Right: Buddy, Alex, Lori, Sev, Me, Charley

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun.

    This is a lame comment. But I like to leave something behind when I visit you in cybertechnobloggyland. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy it, as well, when you leave me something in "cybertechnobloggyland" no matter how lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like you green eggs and ham!

    But I do like Marty Crocker.

    I am reading your blog... +1 from me!

    P.S. I like mexican food AND Barnes and Noble.

    ReplyDelete