Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i heart my mac

who would have thought i would ever love a mac? i didn't! i remember not so long ago trying to fumble around on some random mac computer at the Boling's house...and being so frustrated that there was no right click on the mouse. what?!?! that is how you LIVE on a pc. and it seems that everything is backwards on a mac. but..............................i bought a macbook on Friday. yes, sir i did. and it seems that a lot of things are easier on it. it has fancy options/functions...and i just love it. it is perfectly white and...perfect! so my next mission is to get internet and theeeeeeeeeeen i can skype/ichat! holla'!! soooooooooooo for all my technologically advanced friends out there who video chat on the Internet and update your blogs regularly...i am about to join your world. and i am stoked!!

5 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo! We'll chat soon face to face, sort of. Yeah, I'd be lost on a mac. Glad you like yours though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I meant to tell you that on the phone yesterday when we were talking about your new computer: Now you're REALLY part of the fam, there's truly no going back now, you've completely converted to MACWORLD and you are OURS. :)

    I mean, we're still willing to share you with your family.

    AND I can't wait to see your FACE and read about your cute and awesome LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. ames, that totally reminds me of mothers day...like 5 years ago when i tried to leave your house and your whole family was offended cause i wasn't spending time w/ them on Mothers Day. And i we had to explain to them that i have another family...you know...biological family. haha. so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you know that's exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout here.

    ReplyDelete