Thursday, September 2, 2010

new apartment party

I moved to Arlington two months ago and had a "New Apartment Party." It was super fun. A lot of people showed up. More than i thought. Probably about 18 people were there from my ward and other places. We had food and played games and laughed and talked. Good times.

Alex and meLori and MeAlex and my 'dead faces'Four boys in my bed??? Awesome. Dewey in the back. David in the middle. Joseph in the other back, and Chinmay (pronounced like Chin-May :)) on the right. And me!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Who's the fifth cuddly man in the bed? You forgot to mention him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish that someone else had been at this party so I could get a picture. Remember your favor to me, and incorporate picture taking into that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete