Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stock Yards

I went to the Fort Worth Stock Yards. I have been once before, but this time it was really busy. And super humid. I didn't stay long. But at the stock yards they have cattle that they move from place to place so you can see them, and cowboys and cowgirls on horses. Everyone is decked out. You can ride a horse drawn carriage. There are lots of shops where you can buy anything with the word "Texas" on it. You can also buy cowboy hats and little trinkets. There are places to eat and bars. It is all around pretty fun. I took a few pictures. Everything is all the stereotypes that you think of for Texas! :)
This guy is by far my favorite!! I mean check out that stance he has. He knows he's got this (whatever "this" is). Cigarette is hanging out of his mouth. Soooooo Texas! HAHA! loved him!

1 comment: