Monday, October 8, 2012

A quote or two

As you know, if you have been reading my blog, I am trying to write a book.  I'm not entirely sure I want to even look into publishing, but who knows, right?

I was looking up how to publish a book today.

I found a website called: How to Get a Book Published in 10 Not So Easy Steps

The website is here.

I am getting close to the middle of my book and I feel lost most of the time, which causes me to not want to write.  I found this paragraph helpful.

"Most people slag off in the middle of the project. There's an excitement about beginning, and this will sustain you for a while. It's at the middle where you start to fear that you've painted yourself into a corner, that your work isn't good enough, that you will never finish. You've got to suck it up and work through this middle patch. When you hit the home stretch things will pick up again."

This is good to know. Here is to pushing through! 

Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. DO IT!! The middle is sooooo the worst, in any project.

    ReplyDelete