Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Top 10

Back in the days when i lived with some of the most fabulous people alive, in Maine, this really great girl named Nicole would always talk about movies she would put in her Top 10. I am not positive that she has ever nailed down the final list, but it was fun to talk about. The other day I rearranged my dvds from my favorite to my least favorite (instead of alphabetical). I decided to list my Top 10 since it was so frequently talked about back in Maine. (#1 and #2 are interchangeable...I just can't decided.)

1./2. Moulin Rouge



















1./2. Pride and Prejudice



















3. A Walk to Remember

4. Ever After
5. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
6. The Holiday
7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
8. The Count of Monte Cristo
9. 13 Going on 30
10. Never Been Kissed
I will say that this list changes just about every time I look at it. It doesn't usually change much, but I switch things around sometimes.

Interesting how out of the top 3, two of them have one of the main characters dying. I am not really sure what that means about me, but it doesn't sound good. I also think it is funny that every one of these movies is a love story. You could argue with me on #8, but it's got it in there...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I should try and make my list. Picking the number one is painful though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm excited that 'the count' made it on! that's on my list too. I should do this post as well so that every time i forget I can go and check my old blog entry.

    ReplyDelete