Thursday, December 25, 2008

Shower

I went to Lindsey Forbes-Hetzel-Ganor's wedding shower awhile ago. Sarah Forbes was (of course) there, and the few pictures she got of me, i am once again making crazy faces. but there is a story this time. First...notice the cupcake tree.Awwwh, cute picture! But later i pick up one of the cupcakes to eat it, right? i take one bite of it and Sarah comes over and says to me..."ooooohhh, no! those cupcakes are for a game later!" i am sure the look on my face was priceless (although not captured). so i put the cupcake back half eaten.
She then told me she was just kidding, but not before she could capture this picture...Clearly i am not the culprit. you got nothing on me!!! i am a dork!

1 comment:

  1. Al! I love it! I laughed so hard, and then I couldn't stop coughing. I made my whole family listen to the story and check out your pictures. Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete