Sunday, June 21, 2009

Season 2

I have just finished Alias Season 2. Loved it! As I have said in previous posts, I didn't really love Season 1 until the very last episode. Then I was hooked. Season 2 I liked most of the way through. There were parts I loved and parts I certainly did not love. The cliffhanger for season 2 is a killer. I am so hooked. I feel like I have to know what is going on. Like I can be satisfied no other way. That is probably not good. Sometimes I get way too involved in these things. (Twilight is a good example of that, haha) :) I have heard from many people that the series starts to get weird after season 2 so I am a little leery about watching 3, but I have to know how they are going to explain Vaughn getting over Sydney, meeting someone new and getting married in under 2 years (while she is missing). Not even right. Funny that that is my main concern and not where or what she has been doing for those 2 years. I am a nut, I know. Bring on season 3!

1 comment: