Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vacation

I went on vaction a few weeks ago to Texas. It was amazing. I had never been to Texas (outside of the Houston airport almost 10 years ago) I got to see a bunch of family and friends i dont get to see all that often. My cousin Patrick got married. The location of the wedding/reception was gourgous. I got a rental car and drove from Houston to Fort Worth to visit my friend Jason. He is crazy, but awesome. We had a good time. I got to meet a bunch of his friends who i think are crazier then he is (hard to imagine, i know). Then i went to see Reina. She lives in Copperas Cove, just outside of Fort Hood. Reina is amazing! i dont think i ever laugh so hard as i do when i am with Reina (no offense to all my other good friends). I dont know what it is about that girl, but she can make me laugh at the dumbest stuff. and we are definitely dumb a lot when we are together. i annoy myself when i am with her. (you know that is bad.) here are some pictures.
The mansion where the wedding/reception was held. Awesome.
Jason and I. I look terrible. Whatever...


Oh no...Like i said, we are so annoying around each other. i dont even know what we are doing. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment