Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Halloween 2010

Some years for Halloween I go all out and have some great/crazy costume (troll, hershey kiss) while other years, I am just not feeling it. This year was one of those years. I was still in my bitter, anti-social, dont-want-to-be-around-people, hate-myself mode and I didnt have a good costume or any motivation to make one. However I did finally bring myself to go to a church Halloween party. (or I was forced into it...its whatever) It was in Arlington. Where of course no one spoke to me except the people I went with. (That ward is the most anti-social group of LDS people I have ever met) Then again, I guess I wasn't much in the mood to be social. But anyways, I went. We played volleyball. I refused for the first couple of games. But gave in after some pretty enthustiastic persuading from my friends. I did end up having fun. I got all decked out for this party. Not sure why. I guess I just wanted to look nice for a change. Yeah buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment