Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ross

Some of you may know I am a huge fan of the show FRIENDS. I have all 10 seasons on dvd, have seen them all numerous times, and still laugh and cry even when I know what is going to happen. Some of you may recall an episode where Ross goes spray tanning and messes it up and gets the front of him twice. then goes back to try to correct it and does the same thing. lol. he looks so nuts by the end of the episode. Wellllll....................I sorta did the same thing. My friend Sarah works at a tanning salon in Lafayette and so I tried out the spray tan. She explained how it worked and that the machine will talk to me and tell me which way to turn. Well, I couldn't really understand what the machine was saying and sprayed the front of me twice, one side once, the back once, and none for the other side. I went out and told them. LOL. they were laughing at me so much. Turns out it wasn't so bad of a mistake, I was just really tan on front. I had been tanning in Texas anyways, so it wasn't too noticeable. I felt really stupid though. lol. if you make a huge mistake in there you can shower quickly and get most of it off, but I didn't feel it necessary. I did look super tan though. And spray tans fade in about 6 days. So no worries.

Check me out!
This pic is after a few days of the spray tan wearing off. And the light is really bright. but you cant even tell. Check out my eyes though. (I am so vain, i know.)

3 comments:

  1. But is it really vanity when it's just true?

    I mean, I guess it probably is, but it's also just plain true. So, whatever.

    P.S. I am at my parent's house, and I just read what you wrote in my eighth grade yearbook. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wavy hair al. and the eyes, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eyes look fantastic!!! oh i'm jealous :D

    ReplyDelete