Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my hair

i am not sure why i love to dye my hair so much, but i just do. i hadn't dyed it in a long time (8 months...which is a long time for me). i had no intention of dying it either.....buuuuuuuuut i did. i was hanging out with Sarah and she wanted me to re-dye her hair purple. to make a long story short i got sucked into the idea. I work at a bank which makes it hard to do anything crazy with my hair, but she put the purple on a small part toward the back, on the bottom layer. i love it!!! i wish i could put more of it in. the purple is really dark. (Muncie Central Bearcat purple, for those of you who know what that means) so far i am not in trouble. my manager says she can barely see it, and it looks fine. haha! i am so excited. Thanks Sarah! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. Because dying your hair is FUN!

    Working in an environment where you can't really do much isn't so much fun. Glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete