Monday, April 6, 2009

sleep

I remember the days when i could sleep at night. they are long gone for me. I think i am averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night (for the past 3 weeks). it has been taking me almost 2 hours to fall asleep and i wake up at about 5 every morning. i just lay there and pretend like i am sleeping with no success. i don't really get it. i am not napping. i work out most days, and do other physical activities like playing volleyball and going out dancing on a regular basis. you would think my body would give out and fall asleep. i am tired in the afternoon, but that is about the only time. on the bright side of things i get to see the sun rise and set everyday, and i have all kinds of spare time on my hands. my apartment is cleaner than it has been in a long time. my laundry is all done, folded and put away (something that rarely happens). i feel like this can only last so long before i just collapse somewhere and stay asleep for like 27 hours. hopefully it is in my bed and not somewhere embarrassing. :)

1 comment:

  1. at my house! at least it won't bother you when hallie wakes up with the sun coming up then!

    ReplyDelete