Monday, April 6, 2009

running

so this 5k is coming up in less than 5 weeks. i am pretty frustrated with my progress, but i am pushing on. i am running/walking on the treadmill at pace to get me done with the 5k in under an hour. not much under an hour though. my newest goal is to improve my time every time i go. i have finally resolved that i am just not going to be able to run the whole thing unless some running miracle happens. i have good days and bad days with my running. sometimes i feel like i am giving it everything i got after like 5 minutes. other days i can run for a while before i have to start pushing myself. i feel like that is probably pretty normal. oh well. i am excited just to do it no matter my ending time.

1 comment:

  1. that's the spirit! who cares how long it takes? let's just do it!

    ReplyDelete