Monday, April 6, 2009

rainy days and mondays...

...always get me down. Friday and today (Monday) were not good days at work for me. I think i yelled at two customers on Friday (i use the word "yell" loosely). I got told on two different occasions that i looked about 40 years old. That was fun. They weren't joking either. One customer wouldn't let it go. When my face turned red because she had embarrassed me, she told me that it is okay to have hot flashes during Menopause. she is one of the ones that i got a little feisty with. Today i got in trouble for having .1 hours of overtime last week and counting the vault wrong on Friday (not by a lot). Work is beginning to stress me out. Uuuuuugggggh!

2 comments:

  1. oh al. come visit me soon, you'll feel better.

    i hate menopause too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit me and you'll not only feel young, you WILL BE young!
    Pool time is coming soon! Time to float! I love my tubie!
    Come to Michigan, land of the [young and] free.

    ReplyDelete