Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving

So i moved to Texas today. We started out on our adventure yesterday. We arrived and moved all of my stuff into my new bedroom. We passed a CVS sign right before we got to my new place and it told us the temp was 104. That is not even right! but we survived.
Jason, his friend Collin, Trevor, and i all embarked on this journey together. We were drove for about 15 hours. we slept in a Super 8 Hotel. We ate a lot of bad food, and talked a lot. Saturday was just about the most emotional day i have ever had. I went through them all. I cried...i don't know how many times. It was really hard to say goodbye to everyone. today was emotional too. i start work tomorrow and i am exhausted! i have to get up super early tomorrow. no good. no good at all.

2 comments:

  1. But it will be sooo good, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Amy. You're gonna be better than fine, Al. This is gonna be an awesome adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete