Monday, August 24, 2009

Work, Sleep, Eat, Repeat

I feel like my life is on a broken record. Honestly all i do is work, sleep, eat and then repeat...oh and drive. Drive, drive, drive. It never ends. I really need to put more posts up here. i dont have a life so i have no excuse, but somehow i manage to not have time anyways. like right now, for instance. I am not doing anything, except thinking about how i should be going to bed. i have to get up so early tomorrow. 4:45am. not even right. but i am committed to blogging more often. yes. yes i will. starting tomorrow! :) tonight i really do have to go to bed. 5 hours and 20 mins til i have to wake up again! it is sick how little sleep i get. oh well, i shouldnt complain.
oh, and pics to come....lots o' pics.

1 comment:

  1. Well you can complain a little bit if you want to, it is your blog.

    And keep your chin up, it will get better. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete