Friday, November 20, 2009

Frosh

I have been meaning to write this post for a couple of days now. Some 10 years ago Amy and I drank this soda called Frosh. It is an off brand and is trying to copy something like the soda Squirt. Not quite Sprite, but still a lemon lime flavor. It was pretty gross, although I think we drank it the whole night. But my life was never the same after. The frosh probably had little to do with that, but i still associate the two together. :)

Eight years ago (tuesday, Nov 17) I was baptized and made a member of my church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It has been a crazy whirlwind ever since, but 8 years!!! wow! I am so blessed and so thankful! Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the title, I thought, "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!" and I thought you were going to bare all sorts of secrets about our shady past to the world. :)

    But I like where this went much better. I can't believe that infamous frosh night was a little over 10 years ago (because it was freshman year, in the fall right?). It seems like it's been an entire lifetime, and yet, and yet... oh I can still just picture us there, gazing into the "fire"... well, I suppose one of us really was looking at the fire. HA HA HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in January actually, and i was def not gazing into the fire! LOL. I only remember 2 frosh stories in particular, one was the original night and the 2nd was in Marsh. Classic!!

    ReplyDelete