Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Updates

A few things i have been meaning to blog about...
1. I did end up cutting my hair. I talked about doing it on my facebook and got a large response from it. I cut it like a week and a half ago and just haven't got around to blogging about it yet. i do have a picture and I will post it soon. Promise.
2. I will be back in IN in a week. I am so excited! My mom and I are going to go Christmas shopping in Indy. Should be fun.
3. I might be running in a 5k when I am home (in Indy). It is still up in the air. I love that I have been training inside or in 65 degree weather and it is expected to be about 35 degrees in IN next weekend. I might die.
4. I loved loved loved New Moon. I saw it twice last weekend. One of those times was the opening showing at 12:01 am on 11/20. I am a dork. I know.
5. I am probably going to be playing some football tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I happen to mention this to my manager today and he raised one eyebrow and asked if I knew how to play. Of course my response was "So just b/c I am a girl, I don't know how to play football?" He fumbled thru some words about that is not what he meant, that he was just surprised. lol it was fun to make him squirm.
6. I started reading the book "the host" a couple of weeks ago. i had been taking it to work and reading it on my lunch breaks. Everyone kept asking me what i was reading. Once i told them it was about aliens (in a nutshell) they all looked at me like i was weird. it was really fun to read it again. I didnt really cry in the book. I almost did a few times. I feel a little heartless since other people (who shall remain nameless) cry so much in this book and everytime they read it. Normally i feel like i cry more than anyone else, so i feel weird that i didnt. oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Im going to be in Indiana in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I totally cry during The Host. So, you'll be here the same time as Sarah? I think it might be a requirement that I drive to Indiana next week . . .

    And wow. That is quite a temperature difference for the running. Even if you don't run the race/run, it's still great that you've been training for it!

    I totally loved New Moon also. :) You're not a dork!!

    I can't wait to see the pictures of your haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete