Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Perspective

Sometimes I just need to get out and try to see my life from a different view. Get some new perspective. Ya know? That is just what i did today.

Me+a gorgeous day+a park+some trails+my ipod w/ some EFY music=Perspective. Check!

I went to a park in Arlington called Randol Mill Park. It is the site of my December 5k, so I am a little familiar.
Don't I look all perspective-y? lol.
So pretty
Okay, so there was this cute little family having family photos taken. The dad and the little baby girl you can barely see in the top left corner. He was trying to get her to stand so the photographer could get a pic of it. She fell every time. He would pick her back up and put her on her feet and she was immediately plop down her her bum again. He did this at least 15 times. He was ever so patient with her. Finally she stayed up. Wobbled a little, but stayed standing. Her dad move away a few feet and the photographer snapped 3 quick photos. And then she plopped down on her bum again. This little family made me smile though. They were super cute!
This lady was reading a book with her dogs. She seemed very peaceful. Later I passed by her on one of the trials. Her dogs were terrified of me. haha. I dont know why.
Great Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Sunday afternoons in Maine. I love perspective. Thanks AL for showing us the pictures of your walk!!

    ReplyDelete