Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just keep going

is my theme for the month.  Here I sit in Barnes & Noble/Starbucks pounding away on my keyboard taking full advantage of their free (super fast) wifi.

I've decided that using my brain is exhausting.  I know.  I know.  That sounds so dumb.  But really, being creative and using your brain for hours on end...EXHAUSTING!  I do it for work, although that isn't really challenging my mind.  Then P90X right after work (which just challenges my body).  Then I unleash the creative brainwaves for like 3-4 hours creating a fictional story in my head.  And then I am exhausted at like 10pm.  10pm?!?! I am such a night owl that 10pm is laughable to me.

But no longer, my friends.  NO LONGER!

This is when I first got to B&N yesterday.


This is me today.  I think I look way more tired.  But things are getting done.  Words are down on paper.  That is what matters.  That is why I tell my brain anyways.

Oh, and I like their hot chocolate with raspberry.  :)
And just so you know, I look like a total fool every time I try to get out of my seat for whatever reason. Because I can't really walk like a normal person right now.  P90X will do that to you.  And there is a quite attractive guy sitting at the table next to mine.  Yeah, did I mention I look like a fool?

Bonus- "Tony Horton Tip for the Day: Don't smash your face!" He really says that.  And I laughed.  And then I almost smashed my face.  No joke.  Classic!

-End Break-

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this. I wish I could be bff's with Tony, too. Maybe someday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks cute.

    And yay for writing! Maybe NaNoWiMo (or something close to those letters) should last two months. You and Amy are pushing yourselves hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meems! I think you are right. 2 months would be so much nicer. I am struggling to make it to 50k. Phew! This is definitely marathon style writing. Just keep pushing! :))

      Delete