Thursday, November 1, 2012

That little bit of magic

Do you remember that little bit of magic that happens when you meet someone for the first time and you stand there with your heart pounding wildly in your chest, and your face turns that awkward shade of pink, and there is some ridiculous involuntary smile plastered on your face? And you think to yourself...he is just so pretty. And then you make some silly joke to make him laugh and when he does your insides melt into liquid like chocolate in your car on a hot Texas day. At 10 o'clock this morning I experienced that little bit of magic. It's been a while since that has happened and I remember there is nothing like it. :D

3 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, GIRRRRRRRL! Details! (You've read my blog, so you understand the depth I expect in a description, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you got to experience that little piece of magic. :)

    ReplyDelete