Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just to follow up on some magic

So, if you wanted some details, which I think some of you did...haha.  Here they are.

He is a guy that works for my company.  He has been there about a year and a half and just moved to my department.  He is on the team I just moved from (a few weeks ago) and my old manager was introducing him to everyone.  I still sit in the dead center of the cubicles of my old team. They havent moved me yet.  So as my manager walked by he introduced me too and said something about how much I know about the department, or something.

So I turn around to look up at this person standing to my right, and immediately it shocked me how good looking he is.  He was smiling and he had those adorable wrinkles at the corner of his mouth.  And perfectly straight, shiny, white teeth.  His hand was extended to shake mine.  My heart was already pounding.  I think I said something brilliant like, "what's your name again?" to which he repeated it.  It is a foreign name, and i made him repeat it once more, then i repeated it myself, and he smiled again.  Ahhhhhhh...

I asked where he was from, and what department he was coming from, and all those sorts of questions. I made him laugh a time or two, which melted my insides to jello every time. hahaha.  I made sure that every time i walked by where he was sitting, i said hello.

I decided over the next few days of learning a little more about him, that he is one of those guys who you know is a lot of fun.  He just exudes it, but he is probably also a little bit of trouble too.  Guys I am trying to stay away from.

Sooooooooo...to make a long story short.  He has been moved to the category of "eye candy for work purposes only!" ha!

but its nice to remember that feeling of heart-racing, jello-insides, cant-form-full-sentences feeling.

As i said before...nothing like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, love that you have a category for guys that are "eye candy for work purposes only". awesome, awesome.

    ReplyDelete