Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Cruise

For those of you who knew me in middle school or high school saw first hand my ridiculously crazy, over the top, out of control small crush on the Backstreet Boys.  I mean let's just be real for a second...I had an obsession.  Like for real.  I was reading back through some journals the other day, from that time period, and I was quite delusional about the whole thing. It was pretty pathetic.  But that is not what I am here to talk about.  What I want to tell you is the most AMAZING news you will ever hear in your whole entire life!!!!

Can you stand the anticipation???...No?...Okay, I'll just tell you...

Did you know that the BSB hold an annual cruise every year (well, this year will marks their 4th)?!?!?

Wait! Did you hear what I said??  They host a CRUISE! Where you get on a boat and go somewhere tropical and you are trapped on said boat WITH THE BSB for days on end in the middle of nothing but ocean!!

Okay, but wait...are you getting what I am saying?  Are you picking up what I am putting down?  Are you smelling what I am stepping in??????

Like...all 5 Backstreet Boys are TRAPPED on a boat with....well, ME (if I go)!!!! Like...is this a joke??? (They have body guards of course)

I could finally live out my childhood fantasy to meet, in real life, Brian Littrell.  Do you have any idea how crazy the 15 year old inside of me is getting?? Like, she is goin' nuuuuuuuuts!!  I can't even control her!  The 28 year old me, says that it is $1100 that I can't just part with so easily.  Yeah, I said $1100 (for 4 days).

But I really want to go!!! Because then I would get to meet Brian, and I could take a picture with him, (and rub it in Amy's face, who said I would never meet him.  HA!), and maybe his shoulder would rub up against mine which would mean he was touching me.  Uhhhhhhh...I just drooled a little.  Sorry about that.

I go back and fourth every. single. day. as to what I should do.  Bahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh, it would be so fun!




5 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you last night if you had decided yet between this one or the art one. I was thinking about it again, and I think if this still feels like, "oh my goodness, the fulfillment of a life's dream" and not "oh, that is something I would have loved years ago" then you should go. GO! Prove me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuh...well, I have to say, I am not much of a cruise-person. But...uuh...are you kidding me? YOU NEED TO BE ON THAT CRUISE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY IS THERE EVEN DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cruises are so much fun. Do you have another friend who would go with you? It would be so crazy to fulfill your teenager fantasy. :) I wonder what you have decided!

    ReplyDelete