Monday, March 30, 2009

Alias

I have been watching the first season of Alias on dvd. (i love netflix!) I haven't been so into Alias though. i kind of felt like all the episodes were the same, and i was pretty confused at the beginning. there is also a cliffhanger at the end of every episode. it is so annoying. but i committed to some friends that i would watch the first season because they love it so much. so i am trucking along....and i get to the last episode, and BAM! i am hooked. it took 25 episodes to hook me, but i am in. i watched the trailer for the whole next season and i am soooo excited! i am not just excited to see what happens to resolve the cliffhanger at the end of the season, i am just excited to see season 2 play out. i am crazy!

3 comments:

  1. WAHOO!! My heart was breaking the first half of your post, but then BAM!!! you got hooked, and I got so excited for you. :)

    Love it.
    (and come on, really, Michael Varten!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I could remember what happens at the end of the first season. We'll have to chat soon, and I promise I won't give any more spoilers away. I"m glad you finally like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be aware that in the 3rd season, I think, it gets a little out of control, but the series redeems itself.

    Honestly, though, I don't think I watched the series finale all the way through. I believe I just caught the beginning and the end, but I got all the answers I needed.

    ReplyDelete