Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 weeks

I just counted it out. I got sick 4 weeks ago. Just a normal cold. Probably due to weather changing or something. Or so I thought. The cold went away, and i got getter after about a week. and felt better. all is well. Wait...no...*cough, cough, COUGH*....i still have a cough. It is bad. it gets worse everyday as the day progresses. I have to take Mucinex every evening to keep from feeling like my lungs are gonna explode. I have been told this is what is known as a "dry cough." It has been going around work. But still...4 weeks later! not cool. i have also been told that maybe it is bronchitis. none of these diagnosis's are by doctors, so no worries. i should go to the doctor. i just don't have one here, and i would have to take time off work...blah blah blah. i just want it to go away.

on top of that, i am on the phone all day for work. that is what i do. talk. and it is hard to do that all day. my voice is sure to cut out at least once while on every call. it is so awkward. hate it . ugh. i am complaining. i know. but at least i am updating my blog, no matter how boring. so that is a bonus. yea me!

*cough, cough*

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, Al! A cough for four weeks is the pits. I hope it either goes away, or you can get to a doctor and have it clear up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Is that a new picture up top?

    ReplyDelete