Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Home

I went home for Christmas this year. I was gone for about 10 days or so. It was a pretty great vacation and nice to get away from work and Texas for a minute. My brother and I went to a Colts game. They won. Second game they won all season against a playoff ranked team. It was a great game from start to finish.

Sam thoroughly enjoyed being under the Christmas tree. Its his favorite time of year too!
Meet Juno. She is Golden Retriever. She lives in Covington KY. She is my brother and his fiancé's. She was named after the beach that they got engaged on. When she is being bad they call her by her full name "Juno Beach." Its pretty cute actually. She loves loves loves new people. Therefore, she and I became instant friends. In this picture she is playing camera shy because Nate and Erica were not there and I was the only one home to take care of her for a few hours. She was not pleased.



1 comment:

  1. Cute dog! And I love the hat you're wearing at the game!

    ReplyDelete