Sunday, May 27, 2012

My brother's wedding!

I flew into Indy on Thursday, May 10th.  We drove to Cincinnati.  We stayed in the Hilton.  (by far the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in) We spent some time with Nate and Erica and some of their friends before the wedding.  The female side of the wedding party (including mothers and grandmothers) all had lunch on friday and then we got manicures and pedicures compliments of the mother of bride. So much fun!


This is Juno (Beach) and I at Nate and Erica's.  We are pretty much besties!

My parents at the hotel one morning.  Is this picture not classic?! So typical of them.
 
The rehearsal and dinner was on Friday night.  This was the groom's cake.  Apparently my brother puts Tabasco on everything.  A trait I believe he picked up from our father.  lol

Me and the bro

The groomsmen along with Erica's uncle and father, and my dad (the three in the center)


The bride and bridesmaids

They had two hair stylists and a makeup artist come in and do our hair and makeup the day of the wedding.  My hair look phenom!

She did my makeup.  And she airbrushed my foundation on! what?! first time i have ever had that experience.  I was a little scared to breathe while she was doing it.  lol

Erica's dress!


I dont have any pictures from the actual wedding because i didn't have my phone on me at the time.  But this is their first dance.  

This is the "tent" that the reception was in.  I didnt know "tents" could have chandeliers but now we both know they can.  If you are still calling this a tent, that is.  lol

The "Naked Karate Girls" aka the band.  They sang some great cover songs and did a lot of fun dancing and dressing up, as you can see.

I had so much fun!

There are lots more pictures.  If you want to check out the photo blog the photographer has here is the link.  They are pretty amazing!

http://www.leppertphotoblog.com/?p=13148





6 comments:

  1. so that bunny on the stage is the band? Wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why was the wedding in Cincinnati? Does your brother live here, or is this where his bride grew up? I live in Cincinnati.

    Her dress was amazing.

    Your hair was amazing, and so was your makeup.

    I'm a teeny bit jealous of the whole weekend, mani and pedi included. But I'm glad you had such a fun time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, yes both are true. Erica grew up in Cincinnati and they also live there. They both moved there about 2 years ago. Except they actually live in Covington KY but I just say Cincy for the general population. It might as well be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al, you're pretty gorgeous. Looks like you had fun. Being airbrushed seems automotive. I'd like a description of what the machine she used looked like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I took a pic of the airbrush machine because I was fascinated with it and all of its wonders. I will show you a pic next time we Skype :) (if I remember lol)

      Delete