Sunday, May 27, 2012

All kinds of things

A post of lots of random things I have done lately, or see, or been to, or gotten as gifts...


Newspaper print on my nails.  It was fun to try.  Found the idea from pinterest

 I wanna say this was on Easter...but I don't quite remember.  

 For my birthday, Alex took me to a fashion show.  I was thinking it was going to be a runway with models, but apparently this type of fashion show is one where there are vendors who show off their products and sell things.  They also give away free goody bags, and you can get discounts on photography shoots, and local clothing stores.  It was fun. But not exactly what i expected.  Then there was this piece of artwork we saw when we first walked in.  it is just string that is making a very cool looking rainbow.  Alex and i decided we are going to have to do this in my new apt!  yesssss!

Me and Bre at my birthday bash last night.  It was fun.  It was several peoples birthday and so we got called up on stage to sing with the band and dance for a song.  I pretty much rocked it!  you already know about me.  lol

This was a present from Abdoul for my birthday.  Yes, Abdoul.  You are probably asking yourself why he is back in my life, and what i think i am doing.  Well, funny thing about that.  I didnt ask for him to be back in my life, nor do i want him there.  He is...stalking me...i guess.  Stalking is a harsh term.  And i don't know if it is the correct one to use, but i don't know of any other word to use.  He shows up unannounced when i have told him he is not welcome at my apartment.  Tries to kiss me when i dont want him to.  Texts me and tells me he misses me and loves me.  Part of my secretly kind of likes it.  Who doesn't want to be the girl a guy just cant get over?  But really, i don't love it.  And he needs to quit.  He keeps buying me things thinking that will help.  Sadly if he knew me better he would know i don't really like getting gifts from people who i am on good terms with, let alone, people who are trying use it to win me over.  And the really funny part is i see him now (against my will) more than i did when i was dating him, and if he had only put in this much effort (and a lot more probably) we would not be in this situation, now would we?  

They are wall hangings from Africa.  

And a rose from him too.


Jason and I went to a Stars Hockey game a few months ago.  It was fun.


Part of my birthday present from Bre

 And yes, it is that time again in my life when i am moving.  I am going to be living alone again, which i am exited about.  I am trying to find and apartment that i really love and will feel settled in so i wont keep moving every 12 months.  I am sick of it.  Seriously. 

This is a door knocker.  and i thought it was super cute.  A boy and girl kissing.  if you pull up the bottom, the boy come away from the girl and then they kiss again.  I was in this person's house the other day and saw it and loved it.  haha

 This came in my chinese food the other day.  and i just wanted to say thanks!  yeah...to you!

5 comments:

  1. You are welcome.

    Jase looks exactly the same!

    Abdoul... what?! I like those wall hangings though, what do you think?

    Did you get anything good in your goody bag from the fashion show?

    Let's talk, someday. Devin's parents are here helping me recover all week and then we go to my parents house in MI for two weeks, but maybe we'll get in touch sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al, when you move, do NOT give that guy your forwarding address. And seriously consider a restraining order. I've dealt with guys like that. I don't want to scare you, but please be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And maybe change your number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fingernails look amazing.

    Those flowers for your birthday are soo pretty.

    Sorry you're being stalked.

    I like the African wall hangings though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did not mention this during our chat tonight. You know what I'm referring to. Other than that weirdness, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete