Saturday, September 8, 2012

I moved...again

I have a love hate relationship with moving.  Its about 90% hate, but there is still that 10% of love in there.  Either way.  I moved again in July. No roommate this time.  And I am so very very hopeful that this will  be my last move for a long time.  I am hoping for at least 2 years, which doesn't sound like a lot, but since i have moved very 12 months (or shorter) in the last 10 years, i am really hoping for 24 months.  Really the only suitable reasons i should ever move again are
a) I get some spectacular job that pays me double...yeah DOUBLE, that i love, or
b) I am getting married.  

That is it.  Those are the only good reasons I will move for.  End of story.

I hired movers for my move.  And can i just say that movers are the best and most amazing thing on this planet?! Like really.  They had everything cleared out of my old apartment in under 30 minutes.  And it was 108 degrees that day.  I loved them.  And all i had to do was watch.  Awesome!

This is what it looked like when i was packing.






This was 20 minutes after the movers arrived. Phenomenal! 


Next time you move. Get movers.  They will make you LIFE!!

Also.  As I was cleaning afterwards, i noticed this.
This are the air vents in our apartment.  And that is MOLD! So gross.  I had notice there was starting to get a build up, but i thought it was dust, and i didnt notice til it was almost time to move out.  No wonder i was getting sick like once a month there for a while.  Ewwwwh.  I hated that apartment, with my whole soul!


So grateful for a nice new apartment! yay!

1 comment: