Saturday, September 8, 2012

New new new!

My movers took all of my belongs to my new apartment.  On the 3rd floor.  I felt bad for them.  Like I said, it was 108 degrees that day.  But, they had all the necessary equipment.  It only took maybe 45 minutes to get it all in.  Except for the sofa.






I bought a new sofa when i moved because my old one was destroyed.  But you have to angle this sofa in through the door because of the way the apartment is set up.  and my sofa is long.  And my apartment is right next to the stairs.  It was a mess to say the least.  So after trying for 20 minutes. They put it down and moved everything else in. I was really stressed it wasn't going to fit at all.

There is sat outside my door, stressing me out. haha
 Finally they after 20 additional minutes of moving it in every different direction possible, maneuvering around the stairs just outside my door and a pole that was in the way...they got it in. *sigh*


Gotta love moving.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it is going to be a great apartment! I can't wait to see pictures when it is all decked out Al-style. Do you still have all the bathroom stuff we made you? Ha ha, that was awesome fun.

    ReplyDelete