Wednesday, February 20, 2013

50 + 1

I have add a #65 to my bucket list: Visit all 50 states (and DC).

I made a list of all of the states and the ones I have already been to.  Of the 51, I have only been to 19 states.  19!  That is almost shocking how low that is.  Now of course I'm not counting just driving through a state on my way to another state.  Or if I have just stayed in a hotel for a night and gotten back on the road in the morning.  Or if I was too young to remember.  Or if I have just had a layover in the airport.

I want to VISIT each state.  See what I'm saying.

So I have a new mission people.  A mission to visit all of the states.  Let's do this thing.  Who wants to go on road trip? or a new vacation spot??

Here are the states I have been.  I hope I haven't forgotten any that I have been to.

Florida
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington DC

2 comments:

  1. Come to Arizona! It's beautiful and amazing! I'll show you around!

    But don't come in the summer. Awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! And summer is awful around here too. Stupid south! And if I come sometime can we play our song "call me Al?" Classic!

      Delete