Thursday, February 28, 2013

Class

I love the painting classes that I have been going to.  They are just so much fun and I always feel soooooo good afterwards.  It is a natural high for me.

You know that feeling when you leave a sporting event and your favorite team has just won?  Well that is the feeling I have when I paint something I am proud of.  Maybe it's pride.  Maybe it's adrenaline.  Maybe it's happiness.  I don't know, but I love it.

Here are my most recent.


The Peacock!


The Lighthouse
 The blues in the color of the ocean look so much better in real life.  Come by and check it out if you don't believe me!  Haha!  I was unimpressed by my sky, but I'll work on it. ;)

 I was really impressed with my shading.  And other people in the class were all talking about it.  The original was very cartoon-like.  It was outlined in these huge black lines.  I just couldn't handle it.  I don't really like my red dome though, but I decided I was over it.  It's not that bad.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cool. I think if I could pick a talent, I'd wish to be artistic. Good for you for developing this talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded really patronizing... but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete