Saturday, March 7, 2009

FINALLY I am back

I am back. i took a long break from blogging. i needed it. i wasn't really in a good mood for about 6 weeks. long time, huh? i went through this bitter and angry stage for those 6 long weeks and i wasn't really keen on telling the whole world about it in my blog. i was throwing a massive pity party for myself and i didn't want anyone to bring me back to reality. you know how sometimes you just want to feel sorry for yourself and you don't want anyone to make you feel like you are overreacting, even though you know you are? well, maybe it is just me, but i was there and for a good long time. i am out of that stage now. i got a serious reality check, which was good for my sanity, although a little disheartining. i knew i couldn't go on like i was, but i would like to thank Lindsey and Sarah for being my social interaction and agreeing with me that life sometimes just stinks! i am moving on, getting a grip, and looking forward to some fun things coming up...

1 comment:

  1. I love that you didn't blog because you didn't want people to talk to you about it, and now you are telling us all about it... but I do the same thing. It's ok once it's over... I'm glad you're back! You know I miss you...

    ReplyDelete