Saturday, March 7, 2009

Texas

I am going to Texas!!! i have never been to Texas. i am so excited. my cousin is getting married over Memorial Day weekend, and my mom and i wanted to go. my dad is using his frequently flier miles to cover our plane tickets, which is pretty awesome. after the wedding i am taking my mom back to the airport and i am going up to Dallas/Fort Worth (from Houston) to visit Jason. he has been bugging me to come visit him for a long time, so here i come. then i am going to drive down to Fort Hood (i think that is the base) to visit Reina. It is near Austin. i am excited to have a little road trip all over Texas. I am going to rent a car. i will be 25 then. (wow!) i have looked at different vehicles to rent for a week with unlimited miles. the cheapest one that i found (last time i looked) was a F-150. how cool would i be tooling around Texas in a truck?! i mean everyone probably drives a truck, but it would be awesome! get ready Texas, here i come!

1 comment:

  1. You know girls look hot in trucks. Watch out Texas! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete