Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reina

I know some of you know who Reina is. For those of you who don't, she was a co-worker of mine at the bank about 2 years ago. Not only did she work with me, but she lived down the road from me at that time. She was my sanity at times when life got a little crazy. During summer months, i spent about 14 hours a day with her. it was fabulous! she moved to Hawaii where her husband was stationed in the army. they didn't love Hawaii so much so they put in for a move to Texas where some of her family lives. In between her move from Hawaii to Texas they came back to Indiana to visit her husband's family in Frankfort. i went to visit her there. i can honestly say that i laughed harder in those 3-4 hours that i was with her than i have in a long long time. she is an amazing person! we reminisced about good times we had back in the day,and after eating more Chinese food than i thought imaginable, i proceeded to tell her one of the funny things she used to say to me. we were out in the parking lot. she was laughing so hard that she peed her pants a little, and threw up some of the Chinese food she had just eaten. so, maybe that was a little too much information, but it was the funniest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. I remember Reina. I think it's awesome that she's your sanity!!!

    ReplyDelete