Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Muse

i had an interesting weekend last weekend. i went to this new club called Muse. Sarah Forbes talked me into going. i was pretty reluctant to go, but she told me i was "young and who cares if it was already late." Sarah knows just how to get me. sometimes i feel like i am so old, so when she throws out the word "young" it is almost like i have to prove that that is in fact true. so we went, and i rode with Sarah, but i forgot my ID. it didn't really occur to me that it was a real club where you need things like IDs. also given the fact that i don't drink and i have been over 21 for a long time, i just didn't think about it. so we get up to the door and i realize now naive i really am. oops! to make a long story short (although the long story is pretty funny), i had go undercover as my alias "flirty Al" to get through the door. i was successful (to my utter shock)! then, the evening got more interesting once i realized that i had been a little too successful under my alias when the bouncer continually flirted back with me all evening. haha. things like this never happen to me, which is why i thought a little flirtiness couldn't hurt...oops! also to my surprise i had a lot of fun. we tore up the dance floor for 2 hours. i met some new people and Sarah now has reason to make fun of me, telling me i have a bouncer for a boyfriend. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow Al. You are unbelievable! In the best sense of the word. I have to hear the longest version of this story that there is. Expect a phone call. Soon.

    ReplyDelete