Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blake

Blake is my personal trainer. Today was workout #2 with her. Several times she asked me if i was having fun yet, just at the moment when i am sure i looked like i was going to crash and burn. I would just smile at her and say "oh yeah. tons of fun." She is a really nice girl, and she knows a lot of stuff. She kicks my butt every week, so i am glad she is my trainer. Today i didnt have the urge to cry...as much. i could still feel it coming on, but i wasnt in quite so much physical pain. which i am not sure if that is good or bad. i mean, dont get me wrong, i was definitely in pain, just not as much. :) Next week we are going to be working on my "core." Abs...uuuugggggh. Has anyone ever noticed how when you work out you have to move your body in all sorts of awkward positions? yeah, i dont like it. especially not at the gym where all the tredmills are upstairs overlooking the first level where i work out. *sigh* oh well. hopefully i dont know anyone else who works out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Even if you do know someone, they'll be thinking, "man, that Al. She's hardcore."

    ReplyDelete