Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Me

One wall of my cube at work. Boiler up! Dont be offended if you dont see you up there. If you notice all the pictures have me in them. and i chose ones that i look good in. i guess, i love me. so i guess to get you up on my wall i need a pic of the us where i think i look good. send me one if you can find it, and i will definitely put it up. lol. i'm not really sure what to think of myslef right now. :)
This is me when my friend Alex did a cute braid in my hair like she had. it looked really cute on her. not sure what i think of it on me, but oh well. And i am tan here. yeahhhh!
Me, in the cutest car ever. leaving work.
Just after working out.
Just before working out.

2 comments:

  1. UM... so definitely am offended that I am not on your wall. Remember when I was in every picture you had up in your room? (Ok, maybe not every picture...)

    Unfortunately, I think a lot of the pictures I have of us we BOTH look really bad. Oh dear, we'll have to do something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete