Saturday, March 6, 2010

YouTube

All the Maine videos that I have are on YouTube now. I didn't post a few of them with Brad (when Amy and I went back the next summer for a visit) because I thought Brad may be embarrassed. We were trying to teach him how to walk like a girl. the really funny part about it is, is that Amy at one point said, "jut wait, someday you are gonna end up on the internet, and girls all over the world are gonna call you." Then Brad gave out his number on the video. I haven't talked to Brad in a really long time and I don't know if he still has the same number, but i don't feel good about putting them up without his permission. lol

If you search under my username: Almarox84 most of the videos come up. I uploaded 48, and only like 32 show up under my username. I can't figure out how to get them all to come up under one search. Anyone know a lot about YouTube and can help me out?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. uuummmmm, so are these videos, like, public now? any ol' schmo can watch them? are we sure we want that? =)

    seriously though.

    It was funny to watch these though, there were quite a few that I don't have. I'm still watching, perhaps more comments will come later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH. You know I'm getting geared up for a Maine Movie Marathon. Get out the popcorn, folks.

    ReplyDelete