Monday, March 1, 2010

Boring

I decided the other day that my blog is soooooo boring. then i decided my blog is so boring because it is an accurate reflection of my life. That realization made me sad, and annoyed with myself. i wanted to sit around a be depressed about my boring life, but then i decided that i have done that in the past, and it has never ever made my life more interesting....so i need to spice up my life and my blog. and that is precisely what i am going to do.

I have a friend who has a "vlog." apparently that means it is a video blog. i hadn't ever heard of this term until about 3 days ago. but i like the idea. maybe not enough to actually do one, but enough to put some videos of my life on my current blog. in thinking about this i decided i could really make my blog ten times more boring by putting vidoes of my boring life on camera and suggesting others watch it, but i will take a shot. maybe i will come up with some fun ideas. after all, i live with a 16 year old who is not tainted by life's boring-ness yet. she is creative and spices up my life on a regular basis. you may just get to meet Breanna in my upcoming entries. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Al, nice car. Take this the best way possible: I will read and enjoy reading your blog no matter how boring you may think it is.

    You may need some Maine videos up on your blog. Those were definitely NOT boring.

    Oh, and I used your 'pray like a prophet' blog entry for my YW class this Sunday. I read the whole thing to them and they loved it. Thanks for the inspiration Al, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first thought is: settle down.

    You are not boring, but because I know that you sincerely think you are and are not looking for a lot of compliments and "how wonderful al is speeches" I will spare you that, and just tell you that I look forward to the videos.

    Or, maybe I'm just hoping you'll put some Maine videos up like Nicole said. Because I don't have any of them anymore.

    Can I request Brad as the seaweed lifeguard? PLEASE.

    (But really, you are awesome, and never boring.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about those Maine videos, especially the ones of brad, and me talking about how Maine is wicked awesome....lol. videos to come. i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the video of Al eating lobster for the first time, and Amy all grossed out by it all. Cracks me up every time I watch it!

    If you don't have that one, I can probably email it to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think your blog is boring. I don't think you are boring.

    That's all I have to say to this post.

    Videos are cool though. I always like some Al action.

    ReplyDelete