Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Mexico, Part II: Gangsta's

Several weeks ago I posted about putting up videos of myself and my life. I also mentioned Breanna and how she spices up my life. When we were in New Mexico i put on this hat in our cabin and decided i looked pretty gangsta' in it. Breanna also looked pretty crazy with her long johns over her shorts. i decided that we needed to make a video. We decked ourselves out as "gangsta's" and made the following video without rehearsal. Yep. we are ridiculous.


3 comments:

  1. ah booo, my speakers are out, but you guys look hilarious. Some day I'll listen to the audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH, I miss making movies with you! And you guys do look pretty 'sta.

    Who is doing the recording?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I could have sworn I wrote a comment about this... hmm. Someone is stealing comments.

    ReplyDelete