Saturday, March 6, 2010

Old Videos

These are just a preview of what's to come. Seriously i was laughing so hard in my room last night watching these videos. I haven't watched them in a year or two. Soooooo funny. As i was watching them, i realized how many videos we ended up taking. There are like 30. Amy had mentioned to me getting a Youtube account and putting them up there so everyone can watch them anytime they want, which i may do given there are so many. but then these videos are out there for the world to see....not sure how i feel about that. anyway, here is a preview.

Amy=Ninja

A video we made for Amy when she was sick.

Al huggin' trees.

3 comments:

  1. my favorite one is the last one, so funny. good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Al. Thanks for that. I can't believe how hyper we used to get in Maine. LUckily, you caught it on film. no sarcasm, none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Although, it's true, they are quite embarrassing, I think it keeps us humble. And people would really have to dig to find these videos, so I'm not too worried about future employers finding them. :)

    ReplyDelete