Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playlist

Now that i have a cd player in my car, i dont listen to the radio too much. therefore i listen to the same songs over and over again from cds i have. Here are my favorites.

Near to you-Fine Frenzy
Almost Lover-Fine Frenzy
A little to not over you-David Archuleta
Lost in this moment-Big and Rich
Rehab-Rihanna
Look after you-The Fray
White Horse-Taylor Swift
Superstar-Taylor Swift
Need you now-Lady Antebellem
Breathe-Taylor Swift
Fearless-Taylor Swift
Jump then Fall-Taylor Swift

p.s. i am a little obsessed with the Taylor Swift cd "Fearless" if you couldnt tell. i listen to it non-stop. You should check out these songs. I love them. Fav on the list: 'Rehab' when i feel like rockin' and 'Breathe' when i dont feel like rockin'. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the list! I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't updated my music listening selection since college... um, years ago. I don't know most of these songs, so I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete